Important information about using HeadMaster Online after December 29th
If you are using a Windows XP computer and not using the latest browsers you will not be able to access HeadMaster Online until these browsers are upgraded to current versions. In some cases, this may require you to upgrade your Windows operating system. This will go into effect on December 29, 2014.
- If you are still using Windows XP, upgrade your version of Windows and upgrade all of your browsers to the latest version. What’s my operating system?
- If you are using Windows 7 or higher, upgrade all of your browsers to the latest version. What’s my browser?
- Are automatic updates to your browsers turned off? If so, turn them on (recommended) or manually download the latest updates for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Internet Explorer.
How can I still access HeadMaster Online?
- HM Mobile
- Use a Windows 7 or higher computer with the latest browsers
HeadMaster Online now has an Android app. We’ve previously announced that they had an iOS (Apple) app.
See it here.
Also, check out this page on how to use the HeadMaster mobile app.
HeadMaster Online now has an iOS app with a Google Play Store version on it’s way.
In order to use the app, you must have already changed your password from the random one given by the system.
Below is more information.
Parents and students who use HeadMaster Online experience the convenience of accessing their homework, grades, calendar events, and billing information online.
The HeadMaster Mobile App expands the online experience by accessing that information via a mobile device or tablet.
To use the HeadMaster Mobile App
- You must be a parent or student with HeadMaster Online access. To obtain a HeadMaster Online username for yourself, contact your school administrator.
- You must have logged in to HeadMaster Online at least once and changed your password according to the password security prompt. If you’re already a regular HeadMaster Online user then you’re all set.
Before installing the app
We suggest that you read the system requirements.
Visit the appropriate website to install the HeadMaster Mobile App to your mobile device or tablet:
||Google Play (Coming soon!)
On your mobile device or tablet, open the HeadMaster Mobile App. The Sign In screen will display.
Enter your sign in credentials, and tap Sign In.